In this post, we will discuss the purpose of RoAI blog. The idea came to my mind in late 2017. I wanted to create a space that creates content that helps people in different disciplines to understand Machine Learning (ML) concepts better. After doing more research and joining a few great ML communities I realized they have a similar mission, I decided to join and help them out to achieve the same goal. Now after three years of working in the industry and helping a global community of thousands of ML and data science experts, I decided to resume the activity of RoAI. Our content will be focused on the following topics.
- review of hands-on ML projects.
- Provide industry-specific advice.
- review of ML frameworks and new products in that space.
- A deep dive into ML concepts and the latest advancements.
- Interviews with people and reviews of practical ML products that tackle a real-world issue.